The KIPHIC Training System is offered at several different levels including endorsement, certification, organizational-wide, BCBA supplemental, and re-endorsement.
The intensive endorsement trainings may be composed of online and/or onsite instruction, modules, various assessments, mock and live case studies with mentoring support, and competency activities. By utilizing objective measures (e. g. Portfolio Assessment Tool, Organization Evaluation Tool, Positive Effective Teaming Survey), the training course is contextualized to fit each participant and or organization/system, in hopes to enhance their training needs, and sustain skills.
Individuals who have successfully completed the Intensive PBS Medicaid training system, and are currently recognized as approved facilitators, may provide PBS services through the Kansas Medical Assistance Program (KMAP) to KBH-EPSDT beneficiaries.
Training expenses vary based on a variety of factors and may be supported through various funding sources. However, not all supports and services may be included through grant funding opportunities. Additional supports and services may be provided with a fee for service.
The following are additional services, trainings, endorsements, and certifications, that are available within the KIPHIC Training System:
- Healthy Youth Positive Practices Project
- Positive Effective Teaming Project
- Kansas Quality of Life Project
- Statewide I/DD PC-PBS Training & Technical Assistance Project
- Kansas Medicaid Intensive Positive Behavior Support Project
- Kansas PRTF Prevention Mental Health Positive Behavior Support Project
- Systems Transformation Grant Challenging Behavior, Person-Centered Planning, Quality of Life Project
- Ten Year PBS Medicaid Intensive Training Evaluation
- Positive Kansas Communities Network